A person with very little strength or range of motion can easily summon help with a gentle push on any part of the Touch Panel. Two clips keep it from moving away.
Quadriplegic Universal Nurse Call Switch
Alternatively, E-Z Call can be easily secured to the bed rail (with included straps) for users with more physical capability.
- Ultra-sensitive "Touch Panel" permits use by almost totally paralyzed individuals.
- Easy for user to locate and operate - no searching or prehension (grasp) required.
- Large 3.5x5" Touch Panel.
- Low false-alarm rate.
- Versatile - securely attaches anywhere on bedding or bed rail, near user's head, hand, foot, etc., for optimum accessibility. Once in place, it stays in place.
- 10-foot cord, with "1/4 inch Phone Plug" connector. It will plug into most hospital call systems, and into the optional PA-1 Portable Alarm.
- Rugged, High-quality - Made in the USA
- Reliable - Waterproof and dust-proof, rated at 1 million operations!
- 5-year warranty on materials and
- Also available: Special cords, connectors, and "Normally Closed" switch.
- Low Price
- E-Z Call
- 10' cord with 1/4" Phone Plug
- Special cords, connectors
- "Normally Closed" switch
For Hospital or Home Use